Mawra Hocane Drama Actress Photo Shot And Information.

Mawra Hocane Stylish Picture
Mawra Hocane made her drama debut in 2012 and in just a year she impressed everyone with her acting skills and became a household name. Her determination, hard work, and talent paid off by getting her the best roles from the top directors. Some of the hit dramas Mawra acted in 2012 include Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai, Ek Tamanna la Hasil Si, and Mein Gunegaar Nahi.

How did you begin your career in showbiz?
I used to work for ATV as a VJ and hosted a program 'Boom on live' from there A&B productions picked me up for their drama 'Mere Hazoor' . It was my first drama serial.


What kind of roles do you like to perform, and which role was the most challenging for you till now?
I love all the roles that I have done, and I always try to give my best to them. I can do any role whether it is positive, negative or comic. The challenging role for me up till now was in the drama serial "Main Gunegaar Nahi" because I am the essential lead and all drama is revolving around me.
Mawra Hocane Fashion Shoots

While selecting the role, what are the parameters that you consider?
First of all I consider script, I read at least half of the script before signing any project.

You character in drama 'Yahan Pyar Nahi" was very negative, was it difficult to play a negative role?
I loved doing the role and it was not difficult for me at all. I was very excited when I was offered for it. First I felt I could not do it properly but after that I enjoyed it and got appreciation for it.


Tell us about your working experience with the cast of 'Ik Tamanna Lahasil Si'.
It was a very good experience and fun to work in that drama. Fahad Mustafa is a great actor and he was very much supportive. We all worked like a family. I was the second lead in the drama. And I cannot but thank Saba Hameed, because of her I was able to play my role well.