Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning as The Terminator in Terminator 5.

Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back as the infamous cyborg killing machine from the future in ‘Terminator 5.’
The 65-year-old will reprise his most iconic role as the killer cyborg for the first time since 2003 film Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines.During an appearance at the 21st Century Financial Education Summit in Australia, Schwarzenegger is reported to have said:''In fact, I'm very happy that the studios want me to be in 'Terminator 5' and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January and I'm also going to do King Conan - to play that role and also to do another 'Twins' movie. So I feel very proud of that I feel very happy and I'm looking forward to doing those films'The action legend will be 66 when cameras start rolling next January on “Terminator 5,”.It is rumored to take place in the aftermath of 2009’s “Terminator Salvation,” set in the post-apocalyptic future from which Schwarzenegger’s cyborg was created.
Arnold last seen as Terminator in Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines
Christian Bale