My Name Is Khan Turns 5, Shah Rukh, Karan Johar Get Nostalgic

Shah Rukh Khan

A still from My Name Is Khan

The movie brought one of Bollywood's hit pairs Shah Rukh and Kajol together

My Name Is Khan, a movie about an autistic man's journey to meet the US President to give one message - "My name is Khan, and I am not a terrorist" - clocked five years today. This made its lead actor Shah Rukh Khan and director Karan Johar nostalgic. (Also Read: 15 Times Bollywood Celebrated Inter-Faith Romances on Screen)




The movie brought one of Bollywood's hit pairs Shah Rukh and Kajol together. The Badshah of the silver screen Shah Rukh Khan also walked down memory lane and thanked the people associated with the film.



The film revolves around Rizwan Khan, a Muslim who suffers from a form of autism, and marries a Hindu girl and how their life changes after the 9/11 terrorist attack in the US.