Weekly Goals Update – 7 October 2012

I am actually ashamed to write about my goals, since I haven’t done anything this week. Yes, this must be the first week that I don’t have any, that’s right, ANY plus points to write about. So here goes.


Source

1. I didn’t work out a single day. Not. One. Day.
2. I ate two Amul TriCone ice creams, 2 slices of chocolate cake (with chocolate frosting), a Snickers bar, a Mars bar and a Kit Kat during the course of the week.
3. I didn’t do anything with Cub – no stories, no crafts.
4. I yelled at the hubby for mixing up our trash. Honestly, how hard is it to NOT put Styrofoam in the Kitchen dustbin??
5. The hubby has 4 shirts left to wear. That’s how much ironing I have to do.
6. I have a book and 3 magazines lying on my bedside table, waiting for me to open them.

Hmm. I have so much to do this week, I don’t know where to start. I really should take some time management course or something.

In other, more pleasant news, I recently bought this mascara:



As you can see, even that is lying unopened. What is wrong with me??

Finally, have you guys tried out the Pillsbury Moist Supreme Rich Choco Cake Mix? Trust me; it is everything it says it is. Rich, moist, melt-in-your-mouth chocolaty-ness. BLISSSS!!!!

Source

So, that’s my update. How did you guys fare last week? 

Source