Weekly Goals Update – 30 September 2012


Last week’s main focus was Cub’s birthday (related post coming soon). The preparations, followed by the actual party, then the hangover followed by a major toy cleanup. Then I spent the weekend relaxing with my parents and sis and now I’m all charged up and ready for the week ahead!!


1. Successfully organized a proper kiddie party for the first time :-)
2. As a part of the party prep, I did some deep cleaning. (Just a little)
3. Cub’s birthday gifts resulted in a major toy explosion which was duly sorted out and organized.
4. I stuck to my regular prayers.


1. The party made me forego portion control.
2. I didn’t actually workout the whole week. Yes, the whole week, although I wonder if running around for the party and then managing a bunch of high energy kids counts ;-)
3. Hardly read anything.

So, October has begun. The last quarter of the year!! Hasn’t this year just sped by? You guys have a great week!!