Outfit Post – Indian Fusion!


An outfit post from me?? It’s been a while right? I’ve been a downright lazy pig these past weeks, and all my goal-achieving has been thrown off track. So when I saw InFB’s Indian Fusion challenge, I decided to get back into focus.

This is what I wore when my sis and I went shopping last week. Like I’ve mentioned before, a top/kurta with jeans and a stole are my go-to items when I’m in a hurry and need to stay comfortable. And when it’s a white top with blue jeans, it’s even easier to accessorize. (See what I mean when I say I’ve been lazy??)

To be honest, I’m not exactly sure what Indian Fusion Fashion rules are, but anyways I paired a simple top with jeans and added some Indian elements like a bandhini dupatta, kohlapuri chappals, a striped jhola and bangles.





I know, I am shameless enough to display my un-pedicured feet on the internet (gasp!!) 


This bangle is one of my favs:


These Hyderabadi enamel ones also occupy a place of pride:



Outfit Details:

White Top: AND
Blue Jeans: Westside
Kohlapuri Chappals: Exhibition
Striped Jhola: Streets of Delhi
Bandhini Dupatta: Commercial Street, Bangalore
Enamel Bangles: Hyderabad

See, my outfit includes stuff from various parts of India. So I’m kind of fusing all of Indiain my outfit :-).

This post is a participant in the InFB remix : Indian Fusion.