Black and White!!


Last weekend was another rainy weekend spent with my parents and siblings. My brother’s starting his Medical PG this week and the whole house was in ‘Getting-ready-to-leave’ mode. You know, when everyone is bustling all around and there’s a kind of energy in the air? :-)

Anyway, I decided to wear my white skirt, which has been hibernating ever since the rains began. I paired it with a black T shirt and quite liked how it went. I realize I need to do more monochrome!! Thanks to InFB for inspiring this idea!


I brought along this bag that was gifted by my sister-in-law from the U.S.




I wore this beaded necklace with it. I usually wear it with white and I liked how it looked on black too.



I’ve been waiting to show these earrings on the blog. My little mismatched musical earrings!! I really love these quirky pieces :-)



Black T shirt: Jockey
White Skirt: Westside
Bag:Gift
Necklace: People
Earrings: Megamart
Bangles: Fabindia

I keep thinking I should get more skirts, but the ones I already have don’t get much time in the sun, so I hesitate to buy more. I really should get more adventurous!!!


This post is a participant in the InFB Remix: Black& White event.