Outfit Post – 'Sale'd Outfit!

First Outfit Post of the year!! I’ve made the same style resolution this year as last year and the year before that – try out different styles. I’m not at all experimental and see my clothes in a very one dimensional sense – I can’t think of ideas to style them differently and I’m in awe of bloggers who turn shirts into dresses and dresses into skirts and so on. I agree that it’s just clothes and I’m not even a fashion blogger, hence this is one of my rather low profile resolutions :).
Source
This top is one of my favorites, bought from Westside during one of the EOS sales. I’ve got heavy thighs, so I opt for longer tops and tunics. This brown one is a soft material and comfortable for all kinds of weather.


This was worn on a weekend when I went visiting. The color is actually browner, though it seems more like rust in these pictures. Still got lots to learn about lighting and angles!


Here’s a look a the detail on the front:


The Jealous jeans are my latest buy, from the current sale at Pantaloons. (It’s the brand name, my jeans aren’t actually envious). Super soft and comfortable – do you know how difficult it is to find jeans that aren’t ‘skinny’ or ‘super slim fit’?? What’s a bootylicious girl to do?


The wedges are also an old sale buy and are quite comfortable, even for a non-heels person like me.


Completed the outfit with a stole borrowed from my sister, with floral print in the same color as the top.


The bag is my new favorite, again a sale pick from Westside (I’m just realizing that 90% of my outfit is sourced from sales). It was an impulse purchase and not on my list, but I’m very happy with it.


A closer look:


I stayed simple with the accessories, a wooden bangle and a beaded necklace that doesn’t see much sun.



To finish off, here’s a weird ‘I-gotta-go-pee’ pose by me:


Yes, I really need to work on my posing.

Outfit Details:

Brown Top: Westside
Blue Jeans: Pantaloons
Floral Stole: Sisters
White Bag: Westside
Beige Wedges: Max
Wooden Bangle: M.G. Road, Bangalore
Beaded Necklace: Don’t remember


I’m happy with my new jeans and have already worn it a few times. I hope to get more experimental in my coming outfit posts, and promise to work on my poses too :-). Do you guys have any style resolutions for the year? How has it been so far?