It’s a world of you and me….



If I ask you to come with me,
Leaving all pleasures behind,
Walk with me on a road unseen
Will you be at my side??

We would cross the oceans,
Cross the clouds,
Flee to a completely new land...
Where no one would come between us
We would be together hand in hand...

A place as beautiful as heaven itself
A place full of love...
A place where u and me would stay
As peaceful as the dove…

Our land, our sky, our ocean and seas
Everything would be our own,
I would be your beloved queen...
And you would sit on the throne

When at night the cool breeze
Would whisper silently in our ears...
I would feel your warm embrace
And forget all my fears…

At the beach on a moonlit night
Lying down on the sand,
I want to count the stars with you
In my fantasy land...
With the count of each
Your love would increase by the power of ten,
It would make me rich coz no women ever
Would be loved so much by their men…

If u think its over with this
No it isn’t my dear…
There’s much more to explore and feel
Things we only think of here…
It all exists in reality there
We can see and feel it all…

I often silently have visited it
Thinking of you after every nightfall...
I want to take you there…
Are you ready to flee??
Come and enjoy its wonders
My love... It’s a world of you and me….


~Saral Joshi <3






Saral Joshi © 2013 All Rights Reserved.