White, Blue and Floral!


We had a few light showers which made it a little cooler here. It is actually quite cloudy as I’m typing this :-). Anyways, I used the cool(er) weather as an excuse to slip on my relaxed fit jeans, which were otherwise ignored during summer :-). I wore this outfit when I went shopping with my sister.


I teamed the jeans with a white comfy top and a floral stole to add some color.

Carried on the floral theme with a silver flower pendant


More flowers on my bangles:


My bright-as-bright-can-be red bag:


And some non-floral accessories:



I wore these super comfy Catwalk flats for the second time. They are a dream to walk about in :-).


Top: AND
Jeans: Westside
Stole: Pantaloons
Bag: Gift
Pendant: A store in Saudi Arabia
Earrings: I think it was Reliance TimeOut
Watch: Titan Raga
Bangles: Streets of Hyderabad
Sandals: Catwalk

This post is a participant in the event INFB Remix: Florals. You can check out the details here.

Is it raining in your part of the world? Those in India, have you banished your jeans for now??