Weekly Goals Update – 8 April 2012


Hola!!! Hope everyone’s having a great weekend!! Mine was a bit busy, had to travel out of town for a wedding in Mr. Tiger’s family and then had to attend another one on Sunday. Calories, calories galore!!! I did control my portions though :).


1. Controlled my portions – practiced mindful eating most of the time, even when eating out.
2. Didn’t nag anyone at all (Yes, its true :-))
3. Cleared out hubby dearest’s wardrobe.



1. Didn’t work out
2. Wasn’t very active, with all the travelling and stuff
3. Didn’t play much with Cub, he was entertained by extended family
4. Fruit intake was less than usual
5. Been a bad, bad blogger.

Not a very productive week, as you can see. It was more of a travel-fun-family week. My knee is a lot better now and I am planning to start some light exercise from tomorrow. This is the longest I’ve not exercised in the past 6 months :-(. And the effects are there to see, my clothes are all feeling a little too snug!!

I hope the next week will bring me back with a bang!! See you guys then!!