Weekly Goals Update – 26 February 2012


I initially thought of skipping last week’s update, since I was out of town for most of the week, and my daily schedules were all haywire. But then I didn’t feel like breaking the routine and anyway, holidaying is no excuse to let go of your goals. So here goes!!


1. Walked quite a bit while on holiday and did a lot of house cleaning when I got back, since our househelp was on leave.
2. Kept my water intake consistent.
3. Tried my best to calm Cub during his public tantrums and refrained from nagging hubs.
4. Didn’t go overboard shopping.
5. Started reading a new book - 'A Calendar Too Crowded' by Sagarika Chakraborty


1. Did just one proper workout this week.
2. Fruit intake was really low.
3. Prayers were kind of irregular

That’s all for now!! Hope everyone’s having a great start to the new week!!