Weekend Haul!


There’s something about this time of the year that makes me feel like slacking off. Off my fitness plans, off my shopping budget, off my work etc. I guess that’s what’s causing me to neglect my poor, poor blog. However, I am proud to say that my exercising is right on track and I have also begun to lose weight!! Yay to me!!!

I went shopping last weekend with my parents and the Cub. I got an assortment of stuff, and thought it might be fun to do a haul post. Nothing very fancy, just… stuff.

First of all, I got me this wonderful white bag from Fasttrack. I have been looking around for a white bag that can a) be easily cleaned b) hold lots of stuff (I have a preschooler, remember?) c) is soft and adheres to my body.

Tall order? Enter white bag from fast track. It’s soo soft, just the way I wanted it, and oh, so roomy.


Its got some check detailing on the front and on the zipper panel in gray.


Another thing I love – lots and lots of pockets. There are quite a few compartments on the inside and a zip pocket at the back and two compartments on the sides as well!


My Mom loved it too and she got one in black. Though I think the white looks better :-). It’s also available in green.

I also got another item that’s been on my list for a while - a black stole. I found one with some embellishment on it.


A more or less impulse purchase (wasn’t really on my list) was a pair of golden heels with silver glitter on it. They looked pretty and I realized I didn’t really have any footwear to wear to weddings and such. Ok, I admit I was looking for a ‘gap’ in my shoe collection just to get my hands on these ;-).


Detail of the silver glitter straps:


Also got a Lemon Intensive Hand Cream from Fabindia and a Skin Renewal Night Cream from Lakme.


My Mom got a Neem Tulsi toner and an Avocado facewash from fab. Sorry, no pics :-(.

And here is Chetan Bhagat’s latest book: (Will read and review soon)


My brother-in-law’s son’s birthday is coming up next month and we decided to get him and his sibling some gifts.

Some transformer stuff:
  


And a dragon egg from the Dragon Universe. (Please don’t ask me anything more about it, I don’t really know. It just looked really complicated and….boyish :-))


I'm guessing this is the dragon that's supposed to be inside the egg:


So that was a nice little shopping expedition. We had a lot of fun and also feasted on some authentic Kannada Vegetarian cuisine. Sorry, I didn’t stop to take pics; just jumped into my meal the minute it was served :-).

With Christmas and all coming up, how is everyone else doing with their shopping?? Have you made any heavy duty purchases yet?