Outfit Post – New Navy!


Aah, an outfit post after….well, a long time J. I bought this Navy top before the shopping ban and have been dying to try it out for a while now. I wore it last weekend, when I went to visit my parents. It’s much better for me to take outfit shots there, when I have an obliging photographer in my little sis!! (I was kidding – far from obliging, I have to bribe her with baked goods most of the time).

I love the combination of Navy with black, so I paired it with my brand new black Levis J. This entire outfit was super comfortable – nice loose top, smooth stretchy jeans, really comfy flats and a nice big bag!! I added stars for some sparkle J.








Outfit Details:

Navy blue top: Westside
Black Jeans: Levis
Multicolored Shoes: Catwalk
Blue Watch & White Bag: Fastrack
Necklace: Westside
Earrings: Pantaloons


Next time, I’m thinking of skipping the necklace and adding a stole and some more color.

One of my reasons behind starting this blog was to expand my fashion sense and improve my styling, all the while documenting it here. I thought that within a month of starting my blog, I’d have made over myself and my wardrobe, as well as started posting at least one outfit post a week. Since then, I’ve come to my senses and realized that making over your style needs lots of time and loads of observation. Today, I’m happy that I have started experimenting more with my style, not to mention being more conscious while shopping!!