A Fine Celebration!


I’ve been away for a few days celebrating!! Yup, Eid has come and gone and left behind beautiful memories. Yesterday was a day of feasting and visiting friends and relatives and having a blast!! A few snapshots from our little celebration:


Clockwise from top left: Decorations Galore, Toddler Craft, Malai Kabab with Dahi Chutney, Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani

I wanted to take a pic of the mehendi on my hands, but the Cub ruined it before I could :-(. Sigh, some things have just got to wait till kids grow up. 

So the month of fasting is over. Makes you think actually: if I could resist myself from eating/drinking anything all day for a month, why can’t I desist from eating unhealthy stuff the rest of the time? This proves a fact: it’s not that I lack the willpower to do something; I just need to choose to exercise it. As simple as that.

Apart from Eid, there were other festivals too, like Ganeshotsav and the Atham festival in Kerala. All in all, hope everyone had a ‘festive’ time!!