Shruti Hassan Sexy hot Dance In ‘Pimple Dimple’ Song From Telugu Film photos stills

SHRUTHI HASAN hot stills from Race Gurram movie


Shruti Hassan blue top hot


Shruti Hassan navel and boobs


Shruti Hassan Sexy Dance In ‘Pimple Dimple’ Song From Telugu Film ‘Yevadu’


Sruthi Hassan Latest Hot Cleavage Stills From YevaduShruti Hassan boobs hot








Shruti Hassan tatto back






Shruti Hassan milk hot


Shruti Hassan deep navelShruti Hassan back tatto










Shruti Hassan back


 Earlier this month, Shruti Haasan’s Telugu film Race Gurram hit the theatres. However, just before the film’s release, some of Shruti’s explicit images went viral over the internet. What more, there were speculations that the actor did this intentionally to garner eyeballs towards her film Race Gurram. So, what really happened? Shruti had shot for the popular track Pimple Dimple for her film Yevadu. And while filming the song, some shots were taken from some unflattering angles. The images weren’t supposed to be released, we hear.
Shruti told a popular daily, “I’m furious! What really bothers me is that these stills were not preapproved by the production house or me. Those pics were shot on location while I was shooting for a song. And like it happens with most pictures that are shot when you are dancing, some of these were taken from unflattering angles. They were never meant to be released and should have been deleted right away.”
She added, “People have been asking me why I would pose in such an unflattering manner for publicity. I didn’t know how to react! Truth is, I have never believed in this kind of cheap publicity. There’s no way you can control such things and this could happen to anyone.”
Shruti said, “I am filing an FIR in Hyderabad. I want to get to the bottom of this issue and I want to know who uploaded the pictures. Someone has to take responsibility. I don’t know a world beyond cinema. This is where I have grown up and I trust people here like I would trust my own family. This is a breach of trust.”



Shruti Hassan pink and blue


bollywood boobs




indian actress boobs




Shruti Hassan big boobs




bollywood melonsShruti Hassan Sexy Dance In 'Pimple Dimple' Song From Telugu Film


Yevadu Pimple Dimple Song Sruthi Hassan












Shruti Hassan tummy sexy










Shruti Hassan spicy boobs






Shruti Hassan hugeShruti Hassan melons




Shruti Hassan shake melons








Shruti Hassan milky boobs
































 Shruti Hassan Cleavage Photos


 Shruti Hassan Deep Cleavage Photos Shruti Hassan Showing Hot And Sexy Deep Cleavage Photos