Shocking Pic Of Shilpa Shetty (Exclusive)


Kajol: Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!


Karan Johar: I smell a rat!


Genelia D'Souza Deshmukh: I just saw Hulk!


Arbaaz Khan: Told you the shutterbugs would be here. I'm 
Salman's bro.

Bipasha Basu: That's why I'm still single


Kangna Ranaut: Can't smile yet. Gotta get this spinach outta my teeth first.

Shah Rukh Khan: Did you just say King Khan?


Madhuri Dixit: I was a biiiig star (once upon a time).


Shilpa Shetty: I can be ridiculous too.

- See more at: http://bollywoodglitz24.blogspot.com/2013/01/bollywood-celebs-their-funny-expressions.html#sthash.kmfKGvcm.dpuf

Kajol: Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!


Karan Johar: I smell a rat!


Genelia D'Souza Deshmukh: I just saw Hulk!


Arbaaz Khan: Told you the shutterbugs would be here. I'm 
Salman's bro.

Bipasha Basu: That's why I'm still single


Kangna Ranaut: Can't smile yet. Gotta get this spinach outta my teeth first.

Shah Rukh Khan: Did you just say King Khan?


Madhuri Dixit: I was a biiiig star (once upon a time).


Shilpa Shetty: I can be ridiculous too.

- See more at: http://bollywoodglitz24.blogspot.com/2013/01/bollywood-celebs-their-funny-expressions.html#sthash.kmfKGvcm.dpuf