aish unseen rare photos

Aish, the bollywood bebo. One of the beautiful women of the world. she is really gorgeous. really? I think she was gorgeous looking girl before get married. aishwariya rai, one of my favorite bollywood girl. she was really charming. wasn't she? After get married with abhishek she lost her body, she is now a fate women, its not every ones opinion, its my only opinion. and I am really heartsick for this reason.
aishwariya unseen hot photos
Just look at this photo, when she was young, what a look! aish really had a god gifted body and also color. she was really hot and absolutely sexy. what do you think ?

hot and cute aishwariya rai
ops she was just an angel. what a girl! this is not an unseen photo i think, but if are here then you may understand that i changed the background of this image. I told you before that, aishwariya is one of my favorite dream girl. actually, i should say was. after aish get married she is no longer my dream girl. coz she is fate women now. and i don't like fate girls.

hot and sexy aishwariya rai unseen photos
here it is, what a figure. i changed the color of her sharee and also the background. this pic from what movie i don't remember. so what ? i love to collect aishwariya photos. I will share with you day by day.

sexy and hot bollywood actress aishwariya
what caption should be here? this image of aishwariy rai is collected after she get married. can you notice that she is little bit fate here. this is not recent photo. now she is more fate then this photos.