I’ve been featured in Femina!!


Yes, I’ve been featured in Femina, one of India’s premier women’s magazines!!! YIPPEEE!!!! This is so cool, it’s actually unbelievable!! And what’s more, I’m even on the cover!!


That’s me right there:


If you haven’t heard already, this is Femina’s first fully crowdsourced issue – Yes, readers have contributed to every section of the magazine, including the editorial page!! It is so much fun to read stuff from other awesome bloggers too (Yes, that’s a not so subtle way of calling myself awesome J). Many of them are quite popular and you’ll be able to identify them easily. I can’t believe little ol’ me is among these famous bloggers and writers in a famous magazine. (Going all Janice on you guys) OHHH MYYYY GODDDD!! (Minus nasal laughter)

Here’s my feature:




This issue is now available on stands everywhere, so please guys check it out!! After all, my being featured is in no small way due to my readers. So thank you guys so much and thank you, Femina for a super reader-based issue!!

That’s me with other Femina cover personalities :-P